Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Awesome Pirate Girl Room!

A few months ago I was contacted by a customer about my pink girly pirate lampshade.


She was re-doing her step daughter's room and wanted the shade to be the inspiration (this made me soooooo giddy!). She bought the shade and I made her promise to send pictures once the room was finished (I even sent her scraps of the fabric which she added to the throw pillows on the bed - LOVE IT!). Here is the finished product...I would have killed for a room like this when I was 10!!

Thanks so much for sharing Summer :)



9 comments:

EyeScream Industries said...

Oh my goddddd!!! I want that room now!!!! :) So cool!!

Pili said...

That is an awesome room indeed!! I'd so love to decorate a room around my FFD lamp right now! Though I have to say, I have ideas!! ;)

Kenzie said...

That is so awesome! I love the pirate chest with the skull and crossbones!

Concertina said...

OMG! That's is THE coolest room EVER!

I'd kill for that now...

Dusty said...

Very jealous! Best room, ever.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Nicole....I'd take that room now!!!! it's gorgeous!

kalliope kreations said...

What an awesome bedroom!!

smarmy said...

That is totally awesome! I wish my room looked like that!

Unknown said...

Who wouldn't want to plan a room around this lampshade? Seriously??? :)